Boston Condominium Law Attorney
Newton Massachusetts Home Owners Association Lawyer
The Law Office of Foster Jay Cooperstein has extensive experience in condominium law, representing condominium associations, trustees, condominium owners, developers, homeowners, and other individuals in Boston and throughout the Metro West area.
With a background in small business management and comprehensive real estate law experience, I am equipped to address the legal issues of my clients proficiently, while focusing on preserving their interests. Contact my Newton Centre law firm to discuss your legal issue with an experienced Boston condominium law lawyer.
Helping you solve your legal problems
Serving the legal needs of clients throughout Massachusetts since 1980, I have the acquired skill and real-world exposure to handle condominium law issues professionally and efficiently. My Boston condominium law practice includes:
- Acquisition and operation of real estate
- Condominium development and formation (including land development, construction, unit purchase and sale)
- Condo conversion of single-family or multifamily properties
- Preparation and review of condominium documents (master deeds, trusts, etc.)
- Drafting and amending condominium bylaws
- Amending master deeds and other documents
- Collection of unpaid condominium association dues and homeowner association dues
- Insurance issues
- Condo disputes, such as breach of contract or fiduciary responsibility disputes
- Other condominium law and litigation
Newton, Massachusetts, Homeowners’ Association Lawyer
As a knowledgeable real estate law, business law, and condominium law attorney, I am adept at serving as general counsel to condominium associations, and serve as counsel to condominium boards of trustees, unit owners and other clients with condo law concerns in Massachusetts. Whether representing an individual client or an association, I provide client-focused legal representation focused on achieving client objectives and preserving their interests in all condominium law matters.
Put my over 30 years of experience to work for you. Contact my Boston area law firm to arrange a consultation with a trusted condominium law attorney. Call the Law Office of Foster Cooperstein at 617-965-2343 today.